Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 13th - you cannot think too far before know the truth

Jan, 13th 2015

Today, I want to thank God that reveal the fact to me before I think too far. Sometimes our mind can trick us, we are grant with the ability to predict and presume what are happening or what will happening. While, actually we often forget that all of these are just assumptions. Like tonight, I worried a lot about my loved one that had not come home yet and had not given me any news - though actually we are set apart in a different city. I let my mind traveling around, here and there, thinking about all negative things that would happen. But, after all, he just rang me, and he was doing fine. I suddenly realized, what did happen to me? I just let my assumptions, mostly negative assumptions developed and made me even more panic. And it was tiring. So, next time. Don't let any negative thought wandering around your head and be positive instead. And once you realized that you are starting to have negative thoughts, put that away and calm yourself  immediately. Or even when you cannot calm, make yourself busy with other things. I think, this would be work.

Cheers,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment