Hi again(^~^)
Don't know why I always choose this timing to write on my gratitude notes. Maybe, that is also the reason I missed yesterday notes. Sorry, will make it up to you guys.
Today, I got the chance to have early dinner at paper lunch, I know, I purposely write the brand mistakenly, hehehe..otherwise I will have them pay me to advertise theirs. So, the price is pricey for me.. And my baby would not agree if he knew the price. (ToT)
However, the taste was not as good as I expected. But, it was okay, at least I willingly finished it. Aaand..I chose the salmon, it was not a good decision, the salmon was very little and it made me miss my salmon at home, that only costs IDR 10,000 and you can eat even suck and lick the bone until you get satisfied..Well, actually it was a bunch of salmon's bones..hehehe.. I was thankful that I tried that, then I would not eat it in the next future. (´∀`)
Good nite.
G
No comments:
Post a Comment