Hello my fellow friend..
I know I jump very long this time.. I try to retrieve my memory on the the day I did not write the story, but I failed. I try to wrap up the past stories, but I don't think iy will work for me. I am just to lazy. And my excuse is I don't have much time.
So, I decide to move on, to write today's story.
I am grateful that today I am having (yes, it is still ungoing) an insightful conversation with my fellow friend from college. I share my dreams and concern about my planning to get my master degree. She is quite helpful to find my inner strength and passion.Though, for the last one, it is still an ongoing process.
Very grateful to have a friend who is willingly helping me, though it is only through messenger application. And, I believe this conversation has some purpose for me, in my next future life.
Good nite.
G
No comments:
Post a Comment